Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PERFECT ANSWERS TO STUPID QUESTIONS.


1. When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask:-  Are you sleeping?

A: No! I'm training to die!



2. Imagine when you take an electronic equipment to a technician to get it  fixed and he still asks you:- Need it to be fixed?

A: No, it got bored of staying home alone so I brought It over for a ride.



3. When It's raining and someone notices you going out, they ask: - Are  you going out in this rain?

A: No, in the next one.



4. When you wake up, then comes an idiot asking you: - You Awake?

A: No. I'm sleep walking!



5. Your friend calls your home phone:-where are you?

A: At the bus stop!



6. They see you wet coming from the bathroom:- Did you just have a bath?

A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl!



7. You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and  they ask:- Going up?

A: No, no, I am waiting for my apartment to come down and get me.



8. Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you  still ask him:- are those Flowers?

A: No baby! They are Carrots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment