Wednesday, June 26, 2013

She's certainly not shy! Jersey Shore's Deena Cortese tweets selfies of her brand new bikini body

A healthy change: Jersey Shore alum Deena Cortese took to Twitter on Tuesday to show off her newly slimmed down figure
In one of the snaps she can be seen smiling while standing near an emerald swimming pool as she sports a chunky pair of sunglasses.
Skimpy portrait: The 26-year-old showed off her curves in a yellow bikini while laying poolside

The self-portrait was taken while reclining on a deck chair and shows the smooth contours of her yellow bikini clad body.


She captioned the snap: 'Just got home from the beach now laying near chris' pool...love you summer'

Deena revealed last October that she has lost a total of 15 pounds and went from a size 8 to a size 4.
Mirror, mirror: The former reality star snapped a portrait of herself in white shorts and a summer blouse
Quite the change: Deena has lost over 15lbs since she was on The Jersey Shore, pictured in July 2011
The change comes after completing her stint on The Jersey Shore, where she earned a reputation as a hard partier who had quite an impressive tolerance for alcohol and late night food binging.
'I’ve always struggled with my body image,' she told InTouch last year.
'My weight was getting out of control, and I knew it was time to do something about it.'
Debut: The New Jersey native showed off her brand new figure with a Twitter snap in April that displayed all of her hard work
Adding that part of her inspiration to lose weight came from a negative source: 'If you’re a little heavy, online bullies will treat you like crap. It’s sad. And it really hurts.'
Nearly six months after her reality series finished, the star is happily living at home with her mother in New Jersey, well away from the spotlight.
'Normal people who are on reality shows don’t want to go back to normal life,' she told the New York Post in a recent interview. 'I’m one of the rare ones.'
'Lucky for me,' she says, 'I always kept in my head: "This is gonna be over soon. I’m not gonna forget who I am.'"

1 comment:

  1. Hі would уou mind letting mе know ωhich
    hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blоg
    in 3 completеly diffегent browsеrs аnd I muѕt say this
    blog loads a lot quickеr then most. Can уou suggest а good hosting prοvіdеr at a honest priсe?

    Cheerѕ, I appreсiate it!

    Ηere is my page make wooden objects

    ReplyDelete