Wednesday, July 24, 2013

George Zimmerman CONFESSED and the Prosecution Never Called Him On It

We at Political Blind Spot have proven that there is no way Zimmerman could have drawn while mounted – as he described. But now, a statement from Zimmerman’s own mouth is further evidence that the prosecutor that never wanted to charge Zimmerman simply threw the case. This is the same that threw Marissa Alexander in prison for 20 years after firing warning shots to scare off her domestic abuser.

When Investigator Chris Serino was interviewing Zimmerman on February 29th, three days after the shooting, Zimmerman said the following statement which is tantamount to a confession:


“I didn’t want him to keep slamming my head on the concrete so I kind of shifted. But when I shifted my jacket came up…and it exposed my firearm. That’s when he said you are going to die tonight. He took one hand off my mouth, and slid it down my chest. I took my gun aimed it at him and fired.”

The key word “aimed.” Notice that he did not say, “I took my gun and fired.”

George Zimmerman could not have “aimed it at him” if he was being mounted. He could not have in any way aligned the gun at all if he was being mounted. In fact, he claimed that he could not see or breath, because his head was being bashed against the ground.

“I tried to defend myself,” Zimmerman said during his first police interview the night of the shooting. “He just started punching me in the face, and I started screaming for help. I couldn’t see. I couldn’t breathe.”

Then how – Mr. Zimmerman – were you able to have drawn your gun while mounted, and how were you able to have “aimed it at him”? And if you could aim your weapon, then he clearly was not on top of you and your life was not in danger. Perhaps that’s why you only had superficial injuries, resulting in no more than two Band-Aids as the sum total of your medical treatment.

Clearly, Zimmerman is lying. Spread the word! The media is not touching this, just like the prosecution did not. Demand these issues be brought up in a FEDERAL case prosecuting George Zimmerman.

No comments:

Post a Comment