Monday, December 2, 2013

Less really is more! Heidi Montag enjoys her post-surgery bikini body after getting rid of the breast implants that 'handicapped' her



Make-under: Heidi Montag recently showed off her surgically-reduced figure on a beach in Mexico

'Over the past few years my implants have handicapped me, I have not been able to do a lot of things,' she revealed.

Just add water: Slim Heidi now looks balanced since going from a F-cup to a C

Confident: The reality star has gotten her mojo back after being hampered by the oversize implants

Splashing star: The former I'm A Celebrity... contestant frolicked after being unable even to do her laundry because of the weighty implants



Slipping into a collection of colourful and sparkling bikinis, Heidi couldn't be happier about her more subtle body image now.

Golden lady: Montag pulled back her hair into a high bun as she waded through the water of the eternity pool
Dream body: Heidi kept her curves and is now much more in proportion as she showed off her toned back in the water
The bright colour popped and enhanced both Heidi's blonde hair and pale skin, which didn't have a hint of a tan despite the tropical location.
Too much too young: She also had liposuction on her waist, hips and inner and outer thighs; a buttock augmentation, and breast implants at just 23

One half of the couple known as Speidi, the petite blonde then revealed her feminine side in a girly floral two-piece as she walked along the rocks with a sun hat in her hand.


Bold adventure: Heidi stepped delicately over the rocky landscape, being careful not to cut her bare feet
Physical revelation: 'I thought that plastic surgery was easy but it is really serious and is not something you want to mess around with,' said Montag

'I let myself be a victim of that and I listened to what other people said and let myself become really insecure and I had a doctor that made it sound really easy and a quick fix and it ended up being a hard road and I inflicted a lot of pain, mentally and physically, on myself.

'If I had to go back and do it again I definitely wouldn't and I would not recommend that.'

Heidi was just 23 when she had 10 procedures done in one day with surgeon Dr Frank Ryan, who was later killed in a car accident.
Floral beach fashion: The Hills star swapped into a girly flowered set as she carried a white sun hat in one hand

No comments:

Post a Comment